sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2008

Why do all the people look the same?


I look around, I see a click of young girls, I try to see their differences and I see none. They have the same haircut, they wear the same type of jeans and even the same sneakers. They laugh the same way, they walk the same way, they talk the same way. They look like prototypes fresh from the factory. Produced exactly with the same characteristics. Just like mass production. I see them like Ford-Ts coming from the Henry Ford's car industry in the 20s. The main difference is that, at the time, those cars were something innovative and cheap. These girls aren't innovative.

This, obviously, happens to the guys as well. That doesn't suprise anyone...

I think to myself, how must it feel to look at your friends and see an imagine of yourself? I wonder, would they ever dare to act and look accordingly to what they liked? Do they know what they like?

Sad.... really sad.

p.s.: see? inspiration came fast! :D (regarding the previous post)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Because most of them are similar...

Daí aquela famosa frase: «You were born an original. Don't die a copy».