sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2008

Rambling

Advise of the day: Do never trust anyone.

People will always get advantage of you in the end. Believe me, if they were honest about what they wanted from you, this would never happen.

Then, there are those people who like to be fooled and keep trusting again and again. But it´s quite comprehensible... we all like to have that illusion that the world ain´t that bad... and that there even are some good people around! haha I once was like that... then, one day, I woke up and realized how the world worked and let me tell you, I immediately got very pragmatic. It´s kinda sad... I know... but at least I´m seeing the world as it is, I don´t have my eyes shut anymore as many people do. I don´t get desillusioned anymore. I simply now think to myself "Oh... that was coming ahead! I knew it!"
If I wanted things to be different? Oh yeah! And that´s why I never get confortable with the reality... that´s why I never act like the others do. I don´t pretend. That´s it. I´m myself. The others... well they´re playing roles that suits their goals... they´re happy like that... and they have to! Afterall... it´s those people who get well on life! Not the fools who keep pointing out the truth looking pathetic before the reproving looks of the people that call you "stubborn", "inconvenient" and so on. I tell you... everyday is a struggle for me. Everyday I get more upset, Sometimes I ask myself if all this worries are worthy... I don´t have to think much about it. My heart knows they absolutely are.


"But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
I put the pen to the paper
'Cause it's all a part of me"


Don't Damn Me
Guns N' Roses

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Já aqui disse há tempos: «Trust no one, doubt everything»...